Suitable for all industrial applications, Particularly where space, weight and horsepower capacity are critical.
1. Heavy duty fabric, low-stretch tension member, engineered rubber compound with high wear resistance.
2. High transverse rigidity minimizes heat generation, high transmission efficiency, excellent performance/cost ratio, cost and space saving.
3. Long belt life reducing expensive maintenance time, recommend for use on all industrial heavy-duty, narrow section V-belts drives.
4. These "narrow" cross sections can transmit up to three times the horsepower of the classical cross-sections (A, B, C, D) in the same amount of drive space.
5. Temperature resistance : -45℃ - +70℃, limited oil resistance, all belts are antistatic : ISO 1813.
6. Standards : ISO4184.